A warm chocolate chip cookie with crispy edges and a gooey center, all topped off with vanilla bean ice cream.
1 cup Butter, divided
1 cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 cups + 2 Tablespoons Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Salt
1½ cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, melt 4 Tablespoons of butter over medium heat stirring often, until it starts to bubble and is completely melted.
- In mixing bowl, cream together remaining 12 Tablespoons of butter, sugar, and brown sugar for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Drizzle in warm, melted butter and cream for 1 minute longer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Visit Mini Individual Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae (Pizzokie) @ modernhoney.com for full instructions.