If you’re not in the mood to head to the mall, but you’re craving that plate of “mall food court” Chicken Teriyaki, then you’re going to love this Easy Teriyaki Chicken.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Canola oil, (or any cooking oil) for frying
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- White rice, cooked
- Broccoli, steamed
- Season the chicken with a salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan or wok over medium heat.
- You don’t want to start the chicken off over too high a heat otherwise it will not cook through before burning.
- Add chicken and saute, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink on the inside, and golden brown on the sides.
- Once the chicken is ready to go, pour the soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame seeds over it, then toss to combine until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Visit Easy Teriyaki Chicken @ cakescottage.com for full instructions.