A cheesy and spicy appetizer these delicious Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites are the perfect appetizer to any meal!
Delicious cheese and jalapenos are combined, battered and deep fried until melty and golden.
2 (8 oz) blocks Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
2-3 jalapenos, diced (depending on how hot you like them)
1/2 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
Oil for frying
- In bowl combine your shredded cheese and jalapenos.
- Shape cheese mixture into about 1 1/2″ balls, squeezing tightly to compress.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat your deep fryer to 350.
- Once chilled, in bowl add your flour.
- Visit Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites @ tornadoughalli.com for the full instructions.