Why make pie when you can enjoy these Blueberry Pie Oatmeal Crumble Bars with just four ingredients?? Infinitely easier than pie, serves a crowd, and so fantastically yummy – you just can’t go wrong with these bars.
1 package yellow cake mix
2½ cups quick-cooking oats
¾ cups butter, melted
1 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and oats in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter, stir until crumbly.
- Press down half the crumbs onto the bottom of the pan.
- Visit Blueberry Pie Oatmeal Crumble Bars @ momontimeout.com for full instructions.